Q&A with Midnight Oil Anthology author, Freya LeCrow
- Inquiring minds want to know what makes you tick. Tell us about your life. My life pretty much revolves around my family. I am a mother of three kids and it gets crazy at times. Late at night is writing time for me.
- What was your life like before you became a writer, and how did you get your start as an author? I don’t think I had a life before I became a writer. I started writing at a very young age and kept writing. It is part of who I am.
- Tell us about your writing process. Are you a pantser, a plotter, or something else? Pantser, I have never been great about plotting and brain storming.
- Do you have a favorite writing project or a book that still haunts your dreams that you would like to share? I can’t think of one.
- Tell us a little about your story in the Midnight Oil Anthology. My story is about a young woman who walks into a gallery and find a painting of herself as a young girl, but the painting is 100 years old. She later finds out from her father that the family is cursed.
- Do you have works in progress? I have a few, but not currently writing much.
- What are your plans for your next book? Shh it’s a secret, even to me. LOL
- Do you have an especially interesting research experience to share? I just kind of run around like a chicken with my head cut off. Though I do use goggle earth for the locations I have never been to.
- How to you stay in touch with your muse? I think mine got lost someplace, if you see her send her back.
- What do you think has contributed the most to your writing style? Reading!!! I love to read and that has helped me to find my style.
- How can readers follow you online?
A GIFT FOR RAYNE
“Rayne had been through hell and back, finding herself lost then found by love. That love wasn’t simple by any means. A vampire married to a fae queen wasn’t the normal life she thought she would have. Dimitri wanted to give her a gift and what a gift that would be. Rayne might never be ready for the gift he is offering.”